Silver bottleneck glass table lamp with a reflective surface giving the effect of tortoise shell patterned mirrored tiles. Topped with a putty poly fabric shade with silver foil lining. 3-way switch.
Paula's Design Tips
- Amazing what impact a small table lamp can have! Reminiscent of an item seen in an original boutique hotel…think Studio 54!
- Great as an office desk or table lamp where you want just a touch of texture and high design while you work!
- Texture is huge! Don't underestimate the power of texture in a space. Can totally change the feel of a room
Featured Hotelements Scene
Thompson Guest Room, Los Angeles - Modern
View Hotelements Scene Details
Table lamps, like all lighting should be considered as art and thoughtfully selected to enhance a rooms overall design…
- Think about the scale of the room; tall can add a retro look…Switch often for a fresh Re-Design!
- Select a color if you need a 'pop' in a neutral space; a white shade always works with a solid base
- Don't be afraid to mix metals or other elements, wood, metals and glass all work together